A full stack software engineer
I design & build web applications for your business needs, with front-end and back-end technologies.
Enjoy being a problem solver, pushing boundaries, delivering on goals.
I develop and build ultimate things.
I love to learn and try new things.
Because I love to solve the development problems and find easy and better solutions to solve them.
I had been running startups. And I know what the pain points that the small business owners have, and what services they love.
Always try my best to make good user interface with the best user experience.
Designing and prototyping fancy, modern, safe and full-featured websites and apps, to suite customers' needs without costing too much.
Connecting email service to customers' websites, apps and e-commerce store. Designing customized emailer for targeted users.
Social media marketing
Helping customers find more new users, and maintain users' community.
Check Some of My Recent Work
Case 1: E-commerce WebsiteSee details
Case 2: Social Media AppSee details
Case 3: Technical or Business BlogSee details
Case 4: Products or Services Landing PageSee details
Case 5: Stream Video Chat RoomSee details
BrainStation | Diploma
Master of Business Administration
Capital University of Economics and Business | MBA
From three years MBA program, I learned accounting, finance, marketing, business law and management with a focus on leadership, planning, business strategy, organizational behavior, and the more human sides of running a large or small business.
Peking Union Medical College | Biochemistry
Involved Human Genome Project (HGP) as an intern isolating DNA, doing PCR, and sequencing the DNA.
- Built and deployed a modern E-commerce website with React context API, hooks, MongoDB/Mongoose, Paypal payment gateway, JWT Authentication, and Cloudinary storage.
- Implemented key modules such as product listing, shopping cart, checkout page, and shipment tracking by designing intuitive pages and adapting based on feedback from the UX/UI team following the Agile Software Development Life Cycle using Jira Scrum and Kanban, resulting in a functional and beautiful website with 160+ visitors daily.
- Designed and built a responsive blog using MongoDB, Express, and Node.js in the back-end, REST API, Vue.js and Vuetify in the front-end to provide a user interface to create new posts, upload images, and edit or delete posts.
Full Stack Developer
- Designed and built a standard portfolio website and achieved 100% unit test coverage with Jest. Implemented router and dynamic pages for home, project, experience, and blog pages. Deployed on AWS with Amplify Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Developed 120+ WordPress and Shopify webpages and widgets using PHP, MySQL, CSS, and tools such as WooCommerce, Elementor, and Shortcodes.
- Implemented SEO strategies for two websites. Achieved a 37% increase in Google search ranking performance by customizing structured data, tailoring robot.txt files, optimizing media sizes, updating page metadata, collaborating with the marketing team on targeting keywords phrases, and implementing caching.
Triple C Comm
- Enhanced Content Management System(CMS) for three online pharmacy websites. Created health-related content, blogs and weekly newsletters for 100K+ users. Integrated email sending services, social media landing page low code platform, and user subscriptions management system.
- Improved weekly newsletter links-click rate from 2.1% to 4.8%.
- Chaired the development of the telemedicine project - online healthcare system, which served 23,000 patients and 540+ health and clinic providers.
- Founded marketing and sales team. Trained and mentored 3 supervisors. Achieved monthly revenue around 210k USD.
- Co-found a molecular diagnostics company and grew the company to 16 employees with R&D and sales teams. Generated 4.2 million (USD) annual revenue. Sold the company for 3 million (USD) in cash and returned the cash to shareholders.
Why hire me for your next project?
My goal is to build a strong supportive professional network among all freelancers and startups in order to improve their performance.
What People Say About Me?
To be updated
To be updated
To be updated
Enjoy team diversity and increase their networks among others people in various fields by provided.